- The remote learning provided by the school has been excellent. Everything is very well structured and easy to follow. We know exactly what we have to do each day, how to access it and send it in. There is a wide range of subjects covered over the course of a week and just the right amount of work set. Miss Hamilton and Miss Roger's have been amazing, they are very supportive and give good feedback everyday. Our daughter had a few issues with Zoom to begin with but she is getting used to it now and it creates that connection between school and home. On the whole the school is doing a fantastic job providing in school and home learning and we couldn't do this at home without all the fantastic support.
- Morning registration is a good start to the day. Starts the day at a specific time, gives the children the opportunity to see each other and teachers and to hear voices, opportunity to ask questions, sets expectations for the day. Having live lessons for English has made a real difference this lockdown. Having access to hearing others comments, ideas, discussion helps to make any following tasks flow more easily. The Google classroom is easy to navigate and easy to post our work onto. Feedback from teaching staff is positive, constructive and personal. The remote learning in each subject is following a clear sequence and progression. All positive from our end.
- Our son is really enjoying his classes (although we do struggle to fit them all in, along with some outside time and my work responsibilities) and he is especially keen on your reading of Floodland. He also enjoys seeing his friends during registration and the positive comments he has received back from you and Mrs Pearce about his work. We have really found that the little things mean so much more now.
- Could you pass on thanks to Mrs Barlow for today’s English lesson. He really enjoyed it and it was so valuable having a live interaction.
- We just wanted to say a really big thank you to you and all the teachers at the school for organising everything for home learning this week with such short notice and for everything you have done during these times. We were apprehensive about home learning again but we've had a really good week and we are getting used to it again already and that is because of your guidance and support.
- You should be proud of how you've quickly set all this up with so little time. You've all done an amazing job with the children and parents.
- You did and continue to do an amazing job in a very tricky time, parents aren't teachers and teachers aren't meant to be teaching remotely so everyone is doing the absolute best they can.
- I think you have provided a well rounded learning experience.
- I feel the school, and my daughter have done remarkably well in this difficult time.